Sassy Dots

Saturday, January 21, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

















This is the entertainment unit we had growing up. Now it's the one my kids will have as they grow up.




















And this is the wardrobe I used to have in my room, tuned basement storage unit, turned pantry. Painted and personalized to fit into our coffee inspired kitchen.
































One of two couches and a massive TV the for the girls from my aunt and uncle S & R







































This is my garage sale re purposed computer desk turned bar. It houses all of our wine glasses, alcohol, shot glasses and extra vases and tablecloths.






















A mirror from K's mom. It used to hang in their bathroom. Repainted and hung in our hallway accented by the pussy willows from Nanna.

















One of two storage shelves from aunt J and uncle J. The second one will go in Jordyn's room when the crib comes out. This one fits perfectly in the basement to hide K's wires from his studio and house the kids' toys.

And these are just a few of my favorite things.

So instead of cursing as I clean and dust, I'm thankful for these saved things. These pieces that will get a new life in our home. These things with scars, these old things turned new. Just like all of us these things deserve a second chance.

Even though I'm sure I've said it before. Thank you to everybody who has ever shared with us. We truly appreciate it.

Really me,
Repurposer.
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment