Sassy Dots

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Food = Love

In my world food = love. When you love somebody, you want to take care of them. If you don't particularly care for a person, then you don't really care if they're hungry. Hunger is one of our most primal needs. Therefore, the more I care about you the more/better/tastier/healthier I feed you.

For example, when I bake to bring stuff to work, I usually make cookies or some kind of sweet. Sure I like the people I work for, so the food is tasty, but it's not cooking at my best, and it's certainly not healthy... cause I don't really really care about their health. (oops I think that came out wrong. lol)

I bet you thought this was going to be a touchy feely blog... ha! Wrong! It's a food blog!! But I had to explain all of that so that I could say "I must really love my husband and dad" and have you really understand why I say that.

Father's day Menu... Mojitos, Mules



steak on the BBQ, sausage, Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread



Cola Ribs, potato salad, and....



Chocolate Banana Split Dessert.



Really me,
Your loving wife, and daughter,
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment