Sassy Dots

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nanna Says...

Happy New Years!! Is it all over yet? I thought it never would be. There was so much partying, so many gifts, and so much turkey that the days started to meld into one another in a tryptophan haze.

And after all of the partying, many people seem to be feeling under the weather with some crazy cold/flu that seems to be going around. I thought this might be the perfect time to introduce an idea I had called Nanna Says... you see, my Nanna is a very wise lady with all the old tricks that sound crazy, but really do work.

Here's the first installment.

Nanna says for a sore throat....
Rinse with salt and water and pin a sock around your neck with the heal in the spot that hurts.

Really me,
Cause Nanna says so
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment